CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Dry to Very Dry Skin is a nourishing cream for very dry skin developed with the help of dermatologists that combines the ceramides combo that is the basis of CeraVe with the MVE Technology to ensure that there is a controlled release of the active ingredients. This ensures that the skin barrier is repaired, the skin is nourished and the moisturizing ingredients have a slow release system that ensures that the skin is hydrated for up to 12 hours. Approved by the National Eczema Association to be used on atopic skin, it's vegan and suitable for people with psoriasis.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: dehydration, atopic skin, psoriasis;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, lightweight and vegan, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: ingredients of animal origin, fragrance.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help to restore the skin barrier thanks to the biocompatibility and the ability to retain moisture;
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, which means that it's available to hydrate the skin;
- MVE Delivery Technology ensures a slow release of the active ingredients for a hydration that lasts all day.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Dry to Very Dry Skin generously in the morning and evening, onto cleansed skin.