Benton Deep Green Tea Serum is ideal to invigorate dull or damaged skin, prone to irregularities in tone and texture. In fact, a small portion of this liquid gel balances the skin's pH levels and adds an incredible touch of luminosity. Moreover, its improvements on the rougher epidermis are not only quick but also long-lasting. Thanks to a handful of nutritive multi-purpose ingredients - including more than 53% Korean Tea Extract - this clean beauty/vegan option soothes irritated skin types, providing a nice cooling finish. Gentle yet highly effective, this daily use serum relies on the healing benefits of Willow Bark and Pomegranate Extracts to exfoliate without endangering the skin's natural moisture barrier. Meanwhile, it helps to remove excess sebum or other impurities that prevent your complexion from thriving. Thus, rough as well as typically drier skin receives a valuable energy boost.
Additionally, three kinds of Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol join forces to fully shield the skin from harmful outside influences, such as free radicals. Deeply hydrated and restored from within, skin cells are able to remain plump as well as elastic/bouncy. Finally, this product's selection of botanical extracts makes it adaptable to all skin types - even the most sensitive ones. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and clinically approved, as all of Benton's skincare options, this one is truly inclusive. All in all, it preserves the brand's mission of reversing the harsher effects of time in a matter of seconds.
- Texture: liquid gel;
- Skin issues: acne-prone skin, dehydration, uneven skin texture and tone, dryness, dull skin, excess sebum, environmental aggressions, aging and fatigue signs, sensitivity;
- Time of application: daily, in the morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: calms and balances the skin's pH levels, soothes rougher complexions that are prone to irregularities, exfoliates and removes excess sebum as well as daily impurities, its inclusive formula suits all skin types, targets excess oiliness, revitalizes skin cells from within, made of deeply moisturizing and natural ingredients, protects more vulnerable skin types from external aggressions;
- Formulated without: animal origin ingredients or animal testing, sulfates, parabens, fragrance, pigments, essential or mineral oils, alcohol.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a restorative ingredient that not only boosts skin hydration as it holds in moisture;
- Panthenol acts as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory qualities. It tends to enhance the skin's hydration and elasticity, smoothing its appearance. Ultimately, this component retains moisture and water in the skin, allowing it to hydrate from the inside out;
- Tocopherol, also known as vitamin E, is an antioxidant that can protect the skin from damaging free radicals. Besides, it has wonderful moisturizing properties;
- Willow Bark Extract helps to reduce inflammation, redness, and any kind of skin irritation, prolonging a silk-like feeling;
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water is rich in polyphenols, which target free radicals, particularly those caused by UV-induced skin damage;
How to use
Apply a small portion of Benton Deep Green Tea Serum, spreading the formula as evenly as possible, all over your face. Pay close attention to more congested areas. Ideally, use this product after cleansing and toning your complexion. To intensify its results, follow this serum with a moisturizing cream, softening and nourishing even further. Finally, for the best storage keep the serum closed appropriately, resorting to the pin that blocks the inlet of the pump.
Moisture & Radiance