A-Derma Epitheliale A.H. Ultra Protective Repairing Cream SPF50+ repairs, regenerates, and shields the most sensitive skin types from all sorts of external threats. In fact, this rich cream focuses specifically on red and dark spots damaged due to prolonged sun exposure or dermatological procedures. Thus, this option is ideal to address issues of hyperpigmentation, soothing the epidermis, in turn effectively minimizing scars. Suitable for both children and adults, its natural formula is enriched with Rhealba® Oat Seed Extract as well as other well-rounded moisturizing ingredients. All in all, these not only enhance the skin's defensive barrier but also promote extra balanced/healthier skin tissues.
Although daily applications lead to protection against damaging UV rays, this is not a solar product. Nonetheless, the SPF 50+ enables you to enjoy outdoor and indoor without major concerns. Besides, this rich yet quick-absorbing cream is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologically approved. More specifically, its efficiency has been tested on post-peeling, post-laser, and re-epidermized tattooed skin. For optimal results, massage it on facial and body areas that need extra care up to two times a day. Finally, remember to avoid exposing fragile skin directly to sunlight. In case of intense sun exposure, pair this repairing cream with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Texture: rich cream;
- Skin issues: dehydration, skin repair, compromised skin barrier, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, sun exposure, sensitivity, irritation, post-procedure scarring;
- Time of application: up to times a day on particularly vulnerable or damaged skin areas;
- Age: 0+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: enhances the skin's protective barrier against all sorts of external threats, suits all ages and skin types (body and face), targets issues of hyperpigmentation as well as post-procedure scarring, balances the skin's pH levels, has a mostly natural formula enriched with SPF 50+, moisturizes dry and sensitive skin tissues, dermatologically approved, previously tested on post-peeling/post-laser and re-epidermized tattooed skin;
- Formulated without: sulfates, parabens, fragrances.
- Glycerin is an excellent moisturizing agent and naturally a source of endless benefits. From improving skin's resiliency to enabling the penetration of other ingredients and reducing irritation, it takes center stage as an indispensable element in skincare;
- Sodium Hyaluronate - better known as Hyaluronic Acid - acts as a sponge helping the skin attract a vast quantity of water. Subsequently, the skin becomes extra plump and elastic;
- Panthenol acts as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory qualities. It tends to enhance the skin's hydration and elasticity, smoothing its appearance. Ultimately, this component retains moisture and water in the skin, allowing it to hydrate from the inside out;
- Caprylyl Glycol grants both emollient and moisturizing properties providing an everlasting feeling of softness;
- Lastly, Rhealba® Oat Seed Extract combines powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, moisturizing and antioxidant properties. Thus, it excels at maintaining the skin barrier’s integrity, protecting from a vast array of external threats. At the same time, it diminishes redness as well as scaliness, promoting a more harmonious appearance.
How to use
Apply a generous amount of A-Derma Epitheliale A.H. Ultra Protective Repairing Cream SPF50+, carefully massaging onto areas that need extra care. Ideally, pair this with a broad-spectrum sunscreen in case of intense sun exposure. Don't forget to avoid exposing fragile skin directly to the sun. Finally, explore the rest of A-Derma's skincare options to see if these also appeal to you.
Hyperpigmentation & Sensitive Skin