Wella Koleston Root Touch Up 10 Minutes Permanent Hair Dye is a permanent color cream that offers a quick and easy solution to cover your roots in between coloring sessions. Whether you usually dye your hair at home or at the salon, the Wella Koleston Root Touch Up 10 minutes promises to extend the life of your color by matching seamlessly leading shades. Moreover, this special formula provides an effortless application that ensures a complete gray coverage in just ten minutes. The included Root Precision Brush guarantees a meticulous and practical experience that creates an even coverage each time. Stop worrying about root regrowth with Wella Koleston Root Touch Up 10 minutes, a product that makes hair retouching convenient and easy.
The box contains:
- 1 dye tube;
- 1 developer bottle;
- 1 root precision brush;
- 1 advanced intense gloss treatment;
- 1 pair of gloves;
- 1 instruction leaf set.
Wella Koleston Root Touch Up 10 Minutes Permanent Hair Dye offers an effortless root touch-up in between coloring sessions.
- Permanent coloration specially developed for root touch-ups;
- Covers up to 100% of grey hair, thus ensuring a uniform color;
- Matches the leading shades seamlessly, even from the salon;
- Offers an effortless and quick application;
- The Root Precision Brush ensures a precise and even distribution of the formula;
- The Advanced Intense Gloss Treatment conditions the hair after coloring.
Hair colorations can cause allergic reactions, which can be severe. Wella Koleston Root Touch Up 10 Minutes Permanent Hair Dye can only be used on head hair. Application on other areas may cause serious reactions (allergies and burns, blindness if the product is used on the eyelashes and eyebrows). Always do an allergy test 48 hours before using the product.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a skin rash on the face or if your scalp is experiencing sensitivity, irritation, or is damaged.
- You have already had a reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have already had a reaction to a black henna temporary tattoo or have dyed your hair with henna.
How to use
- For optimal results, this hair dye process should be performed on hair in good condition.
- After a perm or a straightening treatment, it is advisable to wait for 2 to 3 weeks before coloring the hair and perform a strand test before coloring the hair.
- Before applying, remove all jewelry from the hands and do not use any metallic object in or around your hair.
- To avoid staining, apply moisturizing cream in the face contour, near the hairline, and on the ears.
!! Safety Instructions !! Consider carrying out an allergy test on the skin, 48 hours before each use, even if you have colored your hair before. To do so, use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of coloring cream behind your ear. Do not touch, cover, or wash the area. If any sort of reaction occurs, do not use this hair dye.
Remember about placing a protective towel on your shoulders, preferably in a dark color (possibility of staining).
Wear disposable gloves and use them throughout the entire coloring process.
- Add the developer and the dye to a bowl.
- Mix together until a uniform consistency is reached.
(on UNWASHED/DRY hair)
1. Apply the mix to the roots of your hair with special attention to the areas where gray hair is more visible. Use the included root brush for a precise and easy application. Distribute the mixture evenly through the entire roots.
2. Leave the mixture on for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly with warm water until it runs clear.
4. Finish with the included Advanced Intense Gloss Treatment.