La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct Cream SPF50+ is a daily tinted sunscreen that provides very high sun protection while evening out the appearance of the skin. Specially formulated for those who struggle with dark spots and hyperpigmentation, this sunscreen combines effective sun filters and powerful anti-dark spot actives with a tinted formula that provides coverage and therefore, instantly unifies the complexion. With SPF50+ and a PPD of 39, this sunscreen makes for a perfect addition to any anti-dark spot skincare routine.
With CELLOX-B3 technology and Mexoryl XL, this formula offers antioxidant benefits and widespread protection against solar radiation. At the same time, an expert blend of niacinamide and Procerad works diligently to prevent and minimize the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Upon application, the mineral pigments present in the formula offer immediate improvement in the appearance of the skin, as they even out the complexion and minimize any existing imperfections.
- Color: Medium;
- Coverage: medium;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, uneven complexion;
- Time of application: morning and/or before sun exposure;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects the skin from the damaging effects of solar radiation, provides antioxidant benefits, helps prevent and minimize the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation, tinted formula unifies the complexion, dermatologically tested, PPD 39.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- CELLOX-B3 is a patented La Roche-Posay technology that helps minimize damage caused by UV radiation, all the while protecting against oxidative stress induced by pollution and infrared;
- Mexoryl XL (drometrizole trisiloxane), a patented sun filter, provides protection against UVA and UVB radiation;
- Niacinamide not only soothes the skin but also contributes to minimizing hyperpigmentation;
- Procerad is a patented ceramide that helps prevent and minimize the appearance of dark spots;
- Mineral pigments even out the skin tone, therefore correcting the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct Cream SPF50+ in the morning before sun exposure. Reapply throughout the day to maintain an ideal level of protection.
Prevents & Corrects Dark Spots