Terms & Conditions
Care To Beauty Limited, PT513675604, is a company based in Rua dos Murças, N.º 15 , 2.º Andar, Sala G 9000-058 Funchal - Portugal, is the brand owner of the trademark Care To Beauty, operates via www.caretobeauty.com and aims at marketing personal health, hygiene and beauty products/accessories.
These general Terms and Conditions are applied to all visitors of the website as well as any business transactions through this online store. The website navigation and purchase of any product in our website imply acceptance of all the following points.
Care to Beauty reserves the right to change these conditions without notice, and any changes will be published in our website.
Care to Beauty ensures complete confidentiality of all data provided. Our store has a single view that turn easier the customer experience: fast access to all products, placed orders and received communications on beauty programs, promotions or any other relevant content for visitors.
The customer may, at any time, request the cancellation of the newsletter subscription by simply filling out the contact form with their details (name and email) stating "I do not wish to receive further communications from Care to Beauty".
At any time, customer can access their account and change their personal data.
Please check all information about how to manage your account here.
Carriers apply the transport cost according to the destination country and weight of the items.
The freight is calculated and displayed automatically on our website (checkout page), after selection of the destination country. Please check all information about delivery cost here.
All orders shipped by Care to Beauty have a tracking code associated, sent by email as soon as your order is shipped. The result is given by DHL, UPS or 17track platform that allows to track more than 170 registered shipping carriers. As an exception, a few destination countries do not guarantee a full tracking. We clearly mention these cases on the order’s checkout page, as “No tracking” on the shipping method option.
If you notice any lack of information and the shipping method is standard shipping, to have more accurate details of the delivery status you can track the order on “track & trace” webpage of the destination country’s postal company: track the number we provided on the shipping confirmation email.
Please check all information about tracking your order here.
If shipped to non-EU countries, or a European non-EU member country, or territories with exception taxes context (for example the Canary Islands), orders can be randomly selected by customs and/or health authorities for inspection.
Duties are customer’s responsibility. If duties are applied to the order, the value of the import tax can be applied on the value of the products plus the cost of shipping.
In certain destinations (for example Cyprus) other taxes can be charged. These values are the customer's responsibility and must be confirmed by them, considering the value of the order and the type of product.
Please check all information about duties & taxes here.
All products available at Care to Beauty have marketing authorization and consumption in Portugal.
It is the customer's responsibility to confirm if in their country there is any law to prevent the import and consumption of any product or substance contained in them.
In cases where there is forbidden entry of the products, various situations can occur:
- When the product is returned automatically as soon as it arrives at the destination country's customs, because it had no authorization to enter, the return of the value of products will be done in a discount voucher, minus the value of transport costs and any taxes or customs costs associated with the return;
- In shipment by express mail, returns with no authorization to enter the country of destination involve charging the customer for the returning transport costs to the origin as well as all import and customs clearance costs associated with the return. The customer will receive a voucher with the value of the products, minus the total costs for the return. We will always try to question the customer about the preference between the return of the products or the abandonment of goods and consequent destruction. In some destinations, this is not possible because the order is instantly and automatically return to the sender. In these cases, the customer will be responsible for the full cost of returning.
Care to Beauty ships worldwide from Portugal.
The delivery time after dispatch, depends on the destination country and the shipping method.
The estimated delivery time is stated on the checkout page of the order and is confirmed on the shipping confirmation e-mail of the order. This period does not include the period of time that destination customs hold the order for inspection.
Delivery periods may differ from the estimated ones in certain exceptional periods of increased e-commerce flow (examples: Black Friday, Christmas and holidays). We suggest that you purchase taking into account this information to have your expectations fulfilled.
Carriers do not allow us to schedule a specific time for delivery of your order, so it is important to mention the correct delivery address open to reception during working hours, for example, your workplace.
- Orders are posted in the carriers within 1 business day after payment confirmation.
- This period may be changed if by an exceptional situation, a payment review/validation is required or if a product runs out of stock. In this situation the customer is contacted immediately, and a solution is provided. Customer always has the possibility to cancel the order.
Please check all information about delivery time here
Please note: We supply goods only in a quantity usual for household consumption. In specific cases (especially in the event of discounts or clearance sales), we are entitled to determine a maximum quantity that we can supply or adjust the handling, shipping and delivery time in order to guarantee a delivery without any issues.
For deliveries with no tracking or for orders with tracking but no delivery status update, if the destination postal services company informs the recipient that the order is lost, we offer a reshipping or a refund of the total amount of the order to the customer.
All prices of goods, including discount prices/marketing campaigns, are valid until further notice or until stocks are sold out.
All orders are processed and shipped within the working days of the Portuguese national calendar. When placed until 14:00 (GMT), they are shipped on the same day. Rare exceptions may occur, in such case your order will be dispatched as soon as possible.
In case you want to cancel the order before it's dispatched from our warehouse, you can do it by following the link sent in your order confirmation mail “SEE ORDER DETAILS”. This is the quickest way of doing it. Only if you have any difficulty, as an alternative, you can contact immediately our Customer Care Service through our email email@example.com, indicating the number of your order and the subject.
After the order being dispatched, some of the couriers we work with allow you to cancel the delivery even after its dispatch. Please check all details on the list:
Orders shipped by Standard/ EMS service: Once the order is dispatched it is not possible to cancel the delivery.
Orders shipped by DHL: Depending on the status of the dispatch and destination country, it’s possible to cancel the delivery. Check directly with the DHL delegation on the destination country if the cancelation is allowed here .
Orders shipped by UPS: It’s possible to cancel the delivery, as long as there has been no delivery attempt. Please contact directly UPS here .
When cancelation is not possible anymore, as an alternative you can refuse delivery or, if you accept it, you can return the order with expenses at your own cost. Be aware that in Express Shipping methods, the refuse and return of an order has returning costs associated. Our team will support you in this matter.
Cancelations by our resolutions can be proceed:
- in cases of orders with strong evidence of fraud, Care to Beauty cancels and refunds the orders without any other justification, in order to protect all parties involved.
- in specific cases (especially in the event of discounts or clearance sales), when the quantity included in the order is very high and the order compromises our marketing campaign. We supply goods only in a quantity usual for household consumption.
- in rare cases of orders only with out of stock items. Care to Beauty cancels and refunds the order and notify the costumer.
Care to Beauty’s main goal is the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Purchasing decisions are easy, quick and fully transparent. However, if a customer gives up on the purchase after delivery, the deadline for requesting the return and refund of a product unopened and unused is 15 days after receiving the order. The procedure implies:
- Filling out the contact form communicating the intention to return the product; As an alternative customer can email us.
- Mentioning the Order’s Number;
- Mention the reference(s) of the product(s) to return;
No later than within 2 working days our customer care team sends an email with all information needed to return the product (s).
It is very important that the customer:
- Waits for our email with the return information and saves the product(s) under the same conditions that they were received (including the package and correspondent label) in order to return it;
- Note that has a maximum period of 7 days after our validation for the return, to send the product(s) to our address accordingly with the instructions provided by our team.
- The return’s address is:
Care to Beauty, Rua José Maria Carvalho Ramos Lt 390B, 4470-407 Maia, Portugal.
After we receive the return:
- We will review the product(s) within 5 working days after return reception;
- If everything is complying with the return policy, customer will receive the refund within 10 days;
Rules for Returns
For the return to be accepted, it is essential to respect the following rules:
- The product must be sealed in its original packaging, including the protective cellophane or labels (if any);
- If the product box has mark or seal, the seal or any other protection marks must be kept intact;
- The product has to be with all items: samples, gifts, among others, respecting the original shipping conditions;
Please check all information about our returns and refunds policy here.
Orders shipped by standard shipping/ EMS:
An order can return to our warehouse due to unknown recipient, wrong or incomplete address, unclaimed order, delivery refused, etc.
Customer can track the return using the same tracking link provided for the delivery.
As soon as the return is tracked or once the order arrives at our facilities, as a solution, we can provide our customer the following possibilities:
- paid reshipment (if stock is available)
- discount code in the order’s amount deducted of the shipping cost
- refund in the order’s amount deducted of the shipping cost
Orders shipped by DHL or UPS:
After the addressee is contacted by the carrier and no answer or solution is provided, an order can return to our warehouse due to unknown recipient, wrong or incomplete address, unclaimed order, delivery refused, identification not provided, etc. In those cases, returning costs are applied and our team clarifies the amount before the return starts.
As soon as the return is tracked or once the order arrives at our facilities, as a solution, we can provide our customer the following possibilities:
- refund of the order’s amount deducted of the shipping, return costs (equal to the shipping cost) and return fee (5€)
- discount code in the order’s amount deducted of the shipping cost, return costs (equal to the shipping cost) and return fee (5€)
For all shipping methods:
Returned Orders due to issues unrelated with the customer are reshipped with no extra cost or refunded totally, depending on the customer’s preference.
Returned orders due to "unclaimed" reason, which means the recipient/someone was not available at the moment of the delivery attempt or, nobody collected the order on the pick up point/post office, and with no communication from the customer to our customer service team are solved with the issue of a discount code.
Return restrictions (before delivery):
Returns might not be possible in cases of countries where they depend/are just allowed by customs after the clearance procedure is complete which means the payment of the customs duties is made.
In these cases, if an order has customs duties applied and customer refuses to pay them, customs don’t allow the return and the order has to be destroyed or abandoned.
Care to Beauty doesn’t refund the costumer in these situations because the payment of the duties is an obligation of the costumer.
Refunds can be made in the following situations:
- Canceled orders (before shipment);
- Orders returned by postal services (unclaimed or refused on delivery attempt);
- Returns (returnable items);
- Validated complaints of damaged, wrong, missing or expired products reported in a maximum of 15 days after order's delivery. Complaints of allergic reactions to products are not eligible.
Your refund will be processed within 7 business days. It will be automatically issued to the original account used to make the purchase.
As an alternative, costumer can choose the issue of a discount code in the amount of the order/products. Discount codes are valid for 12 months, counting from the day they are sent.
Exceptions to refunds by the same payment methods are:
1 - Orders that were placed more than 6 months ago paid by PayPal, are not possible to refund by the same method. In such cases, we will ask the customer to send us his bank account details to process it.
2 - Returned orders due to "unclaimed" reason, which means the recipient/someone was not available at the moment of the delivery attempt or, nobody collected the order on the pick up point/post office, and with no communication from the customer to our customer service team are refunded by discount code in the amount of the order deducting the shipping cost.
3 - Payments made by MB (available for deliveries in Portugal) have to be made by bank transfer so, we have to request bank account details to our customer to do it.
At Care to Beauty, we have a Customer Care team ready to help you with any difficulties or complaints. Please read carefully all the following notes and after, please contact us by the form .
Complaint of an order not delivered yet:
Before making a complaint about a delay, please note that on standard shipping, the dates provided in the shipping confirmation e-mail are only expected ones.
We cannot give 100% assurance because there are procedures that are beyond our control, for instance, customs that are regulated by local Government guidelines.
The stated period does not include the necessary customs clearance time when your order arrives in the country of destination (in the case of countries outside the European Union. Local customs have their own rules and procedures and unfortunately, we have no power over them.
On orders with delivery by standard shipping:
Due to the e-commerce growth and deliveries available worldwide, with the high number of destination countries, customs and postal services partners, we just consider an order lost after 1 month of the maximum expected delivery time (when shipping to EU) or 2 months after the maximum expected delivery time (when shipping outside EU).
On orders with delivery by DHL:
Claims of non-delivery placed more than 3 months after the maximum expected delivery period aren’t accepted.
Please note our high level of responsibility and commitment with our customers:
We are responsible for your order until its delivery.
If by any reason the delay makes your purchase pointless, we can refund you taking into account our refund policy:
1.We accept requests for refunds before the delivery happens. The refund is processed when the customer refuses the delivery attempt and the return procedure is identified on the tracking page.
2. By standard mail and with no delivery attempt made in the period of 2 months (1 month within EU) after exceeding the maximum estimated delivery date provided, when the said period has passed, we may assume that the order is lost and proceed with the refund.
For deliveries with no tracking, if the destination postal services company informs us that an order is lost, we offer new shipping or the refund of the total amount of your order to our customer.
Complaint of an order that had a delivery attempt:
During the delivery attempt, if the order presents any signs of breach (damaged or wet box, with signs of having been opened, etc.), please reject the order delivery and contact us as soon as possible.
Complaint of an order that was delivered:
You should open the package and carefully check it before discarding the packaging.
If you receive your order in good conditions and, after opening it, you notice that there is a missing or damaged product, please contact us within a maximum of 15 days by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow our guarantee process carefully to minimize any inconvenience - on your email, please provide the following information:
1. Your order number.
2. Pictures of the package, shipping label, the items received and the batch number of the product(s);
3. Detailed description of the damaged item(s).
We will analyze each case individually and offer the most suitable solution. We can offer a refund, partial refund, discount for future purchases or a reship of the product(s). Our goal is to provide the best solution for you as quickly as possible.
Besides damaged, goods shall be considered defective, in particular, when they do not have the usual or presented properties, do not serve their purpose, do not comply with statutory requirements or have not been delivered in the agreed quantity. Please note that an increased sensitivity or allergic reaction to the delivered goods cannot in itself be deemed a defect in the goods. Pictures of goods in our e-shop are illustrative only and do not constitute a binding depiction of the goods’ properties (for example, the packaging image/language or the ingredient list may differ due to a change made by the manufacturer).
Free samples are free services of an advertising nature and do not constitute performance under a purchase agreement. Therefore, no discrepancy in the sample sent shall establish rights under defective performance.
Please remember that claims will be only accepted until a maximum of 15 days after receiving your order. Claims made later will not be accepted.
Care to Beauty complies with Portuguese legal obligations and is registered in the "Electronic Complaints Book"