Vichy Minéralblend Foundation 06 Ochre 30ml
Vichy Minéralblend Foundation 06 Ochre is a deeply hydrating mineral foundation that is available in a wide range of skin tones.
Order now and get it between next Tuesday December 7th and Thursday December 9th in Saudi Arabia with DHL Express Shipping.
Vichy Minéralblend Foundation 06 Ochre is a mineral foundation that provides a natural look for up to 16 hours. Thanks to the hyaluronic acid present in the formula, this product is suitable for both dry and combination skin, as it hydrates the skin without creating an oily finish. Indeed, this product has been shown to be 3 times more hydrating than other foundations on the market, making the skin feel comfortable and fresh from the very first application. After just one month, the signs of fatigue are visibly reduced. The light coverage given by the mineral pigments looks like a second skin, but doesn't create an uncomfortable "mask" effect. Because it is available in 9 different colors, this foundation will also suit a wide range of skin tones, for a natural and radiant finish.
- Color: 06 Ochre;
- Coverage: medium;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dryness, dehydration, uneven skintone;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: dry to combination skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: hydrates the skin, provides a flawless finish for up to 16 hours, visually corrects signs of fatigue, unifies the skin tone, no mask-effect, suits a wide range of skin tones;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- Mineral pigments provide a natural coverage that doesn't feel mask-like, creating a natural-looking effect as a result;
- Hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates the skin throughout the day, therefore improving its appearance;
- Mineralizing Vichy Water makes this foundation suitable for sensitive skin, thanks to its mineralizing and soothing abilities.
How to use
Apply Vichy Minéralblend Foundation 06 Ochre in the morning. after your skincare routine, using your fingers, a brush, or a sponge. Apply the product evenly on both the face and neck, in order to create a uniform finish.