Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream 40ml
We try our best to make the image match the product we have in stock. In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented.
Info Icon

Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream 40ml

SAR 57٫58

Order now and get it between Thursday June 20th and Monday June 24th in Saudi Arabia with DHL Express Shipping.

Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream 40ml helps to keep the scalp clean, removes cradle cap in children and infants and prevents its recurrence.


Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream 40ml was specially developed to target cradle cap, providing instant and long-lasting comfort. As it happens, this product proves to be efficient in eliminating those yellow patches by limiting excess sebum. Moreover, with each application, the baby or infant will be able to enjoy an instant relief of itchiness and irritation thanks to the moisturizing properties of this formula. Last but not least, the Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream guarantees long-term results by preventing the reappearance of said patches. Overall, through an effortless application, this dermatologically-tested composition resorts to the benefits of Avocado to nourish and gently exfoliate the skin.

As a last note, the Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream contains 95% of ingredients from a natural origin. The remaining 5% components are responsible for ensuring product longevity and a pleasant texture that is easy to apply.

  • Texture: cream;
  • Skin issues: cradle cap, child care;
  • Time of application: evening;
  • Age: 0+;
  • Main benefits: relieves itching and discomfort by nourishing the skin, removes cradle cap, reduces excessive secretion of sebum, prevents the reappearance of the yellow patches, contains 95% of ingredients from a natural origin.
Main Ingredients
* Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
Icon info
  • Active Ingredient of Natural Origin based on Avocado helps to reduce the excessive amount of secreted sebum to prevent the formation of cradle cap.
How to use

Apply Mustela Baby Cradle Cap Cream 40ml directly to the skin of the child covered with cradle cap by gently massaging. Leave on the baby's head overnight, then wash off the cream using Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo Itchy Skin.