ISDIN Ureadin Rx Rd Protective Lotion 250ml
ISDIN Ureadin Rx Rd Irritated Skin Moisturizing Lotion is a urea-based lotion indicated for irritated skin, redness or skin under radiation treatments, since it soothes, protects and also regenerates the skin.
Order now and get it between next Friday December 10th and Tuesday December 14th in Saudi Arabia with DHL Express Shipping.
ISDIN Ureadin Rx Rd Irritated Skin Moisturizing Lotion is indicated for irritated skin, redness or skin under radiation treatments. This lotion is urea-based and soothes and protects the skin, regenerating it by the action of hyaluronic acid among other components. It prevents and protects the effects of radiation therapy and complements the treatment. It is ideal for treating flaking, itching or dryness caused by radiotherapy.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: skin under radiation treatment;
- Time of application: mornings and/or evenings;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: soothes, protects ad hydrates the skin.
- 3% Urea ISDIN that hydrates the skin;
- Arginine, allantoin, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid that have a regenerative effect;
- Niacinamide with antioxidant properties.
How to use
Apply Nome do produto on irritated skin before, during or after the radiation treatments. Before radiotherapy, apply three weeks before treatment, three times per day. During treatment, apply three times a day, but never in the two hours before each session. After radiotherapy, apply twice daily for at least one month.