1. Information we collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you subscribe our newsletter, complete a purchase, when you register in our store, when you qualify to win a giveaway properly identified by our brand, or fill our skin diagnostics. In a more specific way we can collect the following information:
- Identity and contacts: It include the name, birthday, telephone contact, email address, delivery and billing address, taxpayer number, purchase history, contact history with our customer support team, favorite products, skin type and concerns, or any other personal information you provide to us deliberately.
- Transaction information: Depending on the type of payment selected at the time of purchase, we may collect information such as the name of the bank that used to make the payment, the type of card, part of the card number or associated account.
- Technical information: We may collect the Internet protocol (IP) address, login data (except for the keyword), browser type and version, location and time zone, language, operating system and access platform, whenever you access deliberate way to our site.
- Marketing and Communication: Include your preferences when receiving marketing communications from our store and your contact preferences.
- Social profile: we may collect public information related to your social profile and the social network used
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or via our social media pages. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes the name, gender, telephone contact, email, age and date of birth, address, tax number, registration name, purchase history in our store, product preferences, your skin condition and concerns, contact information of friends you would like us to contact, and content you deliberately share with us like videos, photos, reviews, articles, comments, location, and friends.
3. How We Use The Information
We may use the information you provide us to adjust the communication we send, promote products of your interest, offer services related to your preferences, access your purchase history for maintenance or to help with any question, locate your purchases, change your data with your consent, answer your questions, process and invoice your purchases, provide support before, during and after the purchase and send invitations to special events.
4. Cookies, Web Server Logs, Web Beacons and Google Analytics
Care to Beauty uses a variety of marketing, advertising and analytical tools for managing our company, with the aim of segmenting the offerings and helping our clients to find the product they are looking for or to make known a product that interests them. For this we use various technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags and cookies, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook Custom Audience service. Our ads are displayed according to our customers’ preferences (based on, for example, the history of products visited on our site).
5. Newsletters and Text Messaging
If you wish, you can make your phone number available to receive text messages with Care to Beauty alerts containing information about products, events, cosmetic and make-up tips, and promotions that will be sent using the automatic text messaging system. You can receive approximately 4 messages per month. This service is totally free so we do not charge any fees.
- Companies that help us process your purchase, such as banks, payment service providers, distributors and carriers.
- Service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts that help us manage our online platform.
- To the Tax Authority as a result of the invoicing of your purchase.
7. How we protect your personal information
Care to Beauty has appropriate protection techniques available that safeguard personal information from our customers in order to protect against destruction, loss, change, access, disclosure and unauthorized use.
8. How long do we store the information we collect
We will keep your information for as long as you have your account with us or for as long as it takes to provide our services. However, by legal impositions, fraud prevention and misuse, or to comply with our Terms and Conditions, we may keep some of your data, strictly necessary, even after you have closed your account or when you no longer need our services.
9. Withdrawing Consent
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.