CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream For Dry, Rough, Bumpy Skin 10% Urea 340g
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream helps to reduce bumpy skin and irregular texture in a non-greasy formula, being especially suitable for people with keratosis pilaris.
Order now and get it between next Monday May 10th and Wednesday May 12th in Saudi Arabia with DHL Express Shipping.
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream is a moisturizing and exfoliant cream with a non-greasy finish. This formula contains a blend of active ingredients that help to improve the skin texture without disrupting the skin barrier. To this end, it contains a blend of exfoliating ingredients and skin barrier repair ones. This ensures that the skin is both improved but also taken care of. This is especially important in those suffering from keratosis pilaris, a skin condition that shows as rough and bumpy skin. Another key point of this formula is that, like every other CeraVe product, it contains three types of ceramides that help to improve the moisture barrier, hence making the skin smoother and preventing transepidermal water loss. This means that the skin is not only smoother but also that the rough parts will slowly but assuredly start to fade with time and constant application. This cream is suitable for the body and face, but given that is contains exfoliating acids, it shouldn't be used on the eye contour area.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: keratosis pilaris, bumpy skin, irregular texture;
- Time of application: as needed;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: exfoliates the skin, evens the skin texture, deeply hydrates, non-greasy formula;
- Formulated without: physical exfoliants, fragrance.
- 10% Urea helps to exfoliate the skin while also helping it maintain its hydration levels;
- both Salicylic acid and LHA exfoliate the skin without disrupting the moisture barrier;
- Ceramides and Hyaluronic acid maintain the skin hydrated and thus ensuring that it stops shedding.
How to use
Apply CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream as needed in the problematic areas, such as the upper arms and legs. However, please ensure that you do not apply it on the eye contour.