Maybelline Dr. Rescue Nail Polish Remover is an acetone-free nail polish remover that respects your nails and cuticles. With that in mind, its formula is enriched with glycerin that moisturizes the nails all the while protecting them from irritation and helps restore their natural protective barrier. Moreover, it has avocado oil in its composition, which highly nourishes the cuticles and nails as well as provides an antioxidant action.
Ultimately, taking its components into consideration, this product is very comfortable to use. Thus, its liquid texture confers an easy absorption by the cotton pad for a thorough and smooth cleansing. Furthermore, after its application, the skin of the cuticles will be left with a pleasant sensation. The nail polish remover is a smooth product that effectively removes all nail polish residue at the same time as it gets rid of debris and other impurities and strengthens the nail with its ingredients. All in all, this nail polish remover leaves the nails perfectly cleansed as well as protected and nourished for a healthy appearance.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: nail polish removal, debris and impurities removal, cuticle care;
- Time of application: whenever necessary;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: smooth and swift removal of nail polish from nails, clear the nails of debris and impurities, smooths the cuticles and moisturizes the nails;
- Formulated without: acetone.
- Glycerin moisturizes the nails all the while protecting them from irritation and helps restore their natural protective barrier;
- Avocado oil highly nourishes the cuticles and nails as well as provides an antioxidant action.
How to use
Firstly, apply a few drops of Maybelline Dr. Rescue Nail Polish Remover onto a cotton pad or similar item. Then, gently rub the soaked cotton pad on the nail until the colored nail polish is completely removed.