Ecooking Men Cleansing Gel 200ml (6.76fl oz) offers a deep cleansing action to the skin of both the face and body, while also providing moisture and antioxidant protection. In fact, with a versatile and convenient composition, this product promises to become your new go-to during your skincare routine and shower regimen.
On one side, the presence of Organic Vitamin E contributes to a stronger skin barrier. This powerful and well-known antioxidant is crucial when it comes to protecting the skin from environmental damage. Simultaneously, the Ecooking Men Cleansing Gel also contains Organic Cucumber Extract that provides a calming, cooling and refreshing effect. This natural component works in cooperation with the fresh lemon scent to offer a multisensory user experience, each time.
Last but not least, the Ecooking Men Cleansing Gel is a vegan and dermatologically tested product, suitable for normal to oily skin.
- Fragrance: lemon;
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: cleansing, frequent use;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening routine, during the shower or bath;
- Age: 18+;
- Skin type: normal to oily skin;
- Main benefits: offers a deep cleansing action, provides extra moisture to the skin, has an antioxidant effect that protects the skin and reinforces its natural barrier, has a vegan composition;
- Formulated without: animal-derived products.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Organic Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that occurs naturally on the skin but that decreases from environmental exposure and lack of sun protection. As one of the most well-known and researched ingredients, Vitamin E helps to protect the skin against environmental aggressions;
- Organic Cucumber Extract ensures a calming, cooling and refreshing user experience.
How to use
Use Ecooking Men Cleansing Gel 200ml (6.76fl oz) on the skin of your face and body, as part of your morning and/or evening routine. Apply an appropriate amount to the palm of your hands, and massage into the skin until it foams. Then, rinse thoroughly with water.
Normal to Oily Skin