Benton Deep Green Tea Serum is an invigorating liquid gel made specifically to restore the pH level and balance of oily to sensitive skin types. Thanks to a soothing formula mostly made of nourishing botanical extracts, roughness as well irregularities in tone/texture are no longer an issue. In fact, this serum is capable of boosting skin cell's energy, purifying and riding the epidermis of daily impurities. Enriched with Green Tea Extracts from Korea, this option targets flaky, dehydrated and irritated complexions, providing a calming, refreshing outcome. Thus, through decongestion as well as a solid moisture barrier, all skin types tend to become brighter and healthier.
Besides achieving firmer skin tissues, key ingredients like Willow Bark Extract and Pomegranate adds a gentle exfoliating effect. All in all, your face will be free of excess sebum, opening a path towards suppleness or elasticity. To the same extent, three kinds of Hyaluronic Acid join forces with Panthenol for optimal level and extra youthfulness. Finally, this is a wonderful beauty essential regardless of your skin type.
- Texture: liquid gel;
- Skin issues: acne-prone skin, dehydration, sensitivity, dull skin, enlarged pores, excess sebum, environmental aggressions, hyperreactivity, aging and fatigue signs, uneven skin tone/texture, puffiness;
- Time of application: daily, during the morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: oily to normal skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: clinically approved for all skin types, revitalizes and balances congested complexions, evens skin tone and texture, refines pores, detoxifies the epidermis, gives an energy boost, increases suppleness as well as elasticity, maximizes the skin's moisture barrier, adds radiance, fortifies damaged skin tissues, provides a delicate exfoliating effect;
- Formulated without: animal testing, animal origin ingredients, artificial fragrances, pigments, essential oils, mineral oils, alcohol, parabens, and sulfates.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Willow Bark Extract helps to reduce inflammation, redness, and any kind of skin irritation, prolonging a silk-like feeling;
- Panthenol acts as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory qualities. It tends to enhance the skin's hydration and elasticity, smoothing its appearance. Ultimately, this component retains moisture and water in the skin, allowing it to hydrate from the inside out;
- Green Tea Leaf Extract is incredibly powerful, reducing visible aging and fatigue signs and balancing skin tone/texture. Plus, it calms redness by targeting damaged areas. Meanwhile, this extract provides a gentle exfoliation that keeps other pollutants away from the epidermis, decreasing puffiness as well as dark circles;
- Centella Asiatica Extract soothes as well as restores the skin, promoting long-term radiance and hydration;
- Tocopherol, also known as vitamin E, is an antioxidant that can protect the skin from damaging free radicals. Besides, it has wonderful moisturizing properties.
How to use
Apply a nice portion of Benton Deep Green Tea Serum all over your face, spreading the liquid gel as evenly as possible. Do so after cleansing and toning your skin and follow this product with a moisturizing cream. However, avoid direct contact with the eye area. For optimal results and to keep the serum fresh, place the bottle cap using the pin that blocks the inlet of the pump.
Oily & Sensitive Skin