Nivea Sun UV Face Specialist Triple Protect Sun Fluid SPF50+ 40ml (1.35 fl oz) offers triple protection thanks to a unique formula. First and foremost, this sunscreen protects from UV radiation thanks to the SPF50+. In this way, it offers very high protection against both UVA and UVB radiation. Secondly, this sunscreen also offers protection against blue light. And lastly, it protects from pollution effects such as oxidative stress. This is due to an effective formula containing Licorice extract which provides antioxidant benefits. In addition, the formula also features Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin. With an ultra-light fluid texture, this sunscreen absorbs quickly and provides an invisible finish. Even more, it is suitable to use under makeup and is sweat-resistant.
As a last note, the formula is 76% biodegradable and ocean-friendly. All in all, this sunscreen offers protection against daily aggression thus lending the skin a healthier appearance.
- Texture: fluid;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, pollution;
- Time of application: morning, before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to combination skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides very high protection against UVA and UVB radiation, protects from blue light, fights oxidative stress caused by pollution, has an ultra-light texture, leaves an invisible finish, is suitable for under makeup, sweat-resistant;
- Formulated without: parabens, octinoxate, oxybenzone, octocrylene.
Main Ingredients Care to Beauty updates the product ingredient listings periodically. However, the ingredients list might be changed by the brands without any warning, so please read the ingredients list on the packaging of your product before using.
- Sunscreen filters such as Avobenzone offer high protection against sun exposure by shielding UV radiation;
- Licorice extract offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, it helps shield the skin from oxidative stress caused by pollution, UV rays and visible light;
- Algae extract has antioxidant properties and, in this way, helps protect the skin from blue light;
- Hyaluronic acid is a renowned ingredient for its hydrating properties. It captures water and therefore, hydrates and plumps the skin;
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage. In this way, it helps prevent oxidative stress and premature skin aging.
How to use
Shake well before use. Apply a generous amount of Nivea Sun UV Face Specialist Triple Protect Sun Fluid SPF50+ 40ml (1.35 fl oz) to the face and neck at least 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently if prolonged sun exposure, especially after swimming, sweating, or towel drying.
Normal to Combination Skin