Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Cream 30% Urea 75ml
Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Cream 30% Urea is an intensive treatment cream that smooths and softens localized areas of extremely dry and rough skin.
Order now and get it between next Friday October 29th and Tuesday November 2nd in Saudi Arabia with DHL Express Shipping.
Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Cream 30% Urea is a deeply moisturizing treatment for localized areas of extremely dry and rough skin, such as the elbows, knees, hands and feet, which experience lots of pressure and friction. Infused with a high concentration of Urea, Ceramides, and other natural moisturizing factors, this product is especially indicated for the daily care of damaged skin, due to its ability to bind moisture to the skin, all the while restoring the skin's natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. Clinical and dermatological tests show that the skin is visibly smoother and supple after just one week, and improves continuously with regular use.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dryness, dehydration, irritation, tightness, discomfort, redness, scaling, itching;
- Time of application: once or twice a day;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: smoothes dry and rough patches of skin, offers immediate relief and comfort, provides the skin with long lasting hydration for up to 48 hours, formula is easily absorbed;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
- Urea, which is produced naturally by the skin, is essential for the regulation of the skin's levels of moisture;
- Ceramides are important lipids in the hydrolipid film, which strengthen the skin barrier and help prevent moisture loss;
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) attract and bind in water to the outermost layers of skin, helping to prevent it from drying out and becoming scaly and rough.
How to use
Apply Eucerin UreaRepair Plus Cream 30% Urea once or twice daily on localized areas of dry, rough, thickened and scaly skin on the elbows, feet, hands and knees. Do not apply to open, bleeding or wet wounds. Avoid contact with the eyes.