Benton Fermentation Essence 100ml
Benton Fermentation Essence recharges all skin types, soothing, nourishing and fortifying one's epidermis. Plus, this option increases radiance and well as hydration.
Order now and get it between next Tuesday October 26th and Thursday October 28th in Saudi Arabia with DHL Express Shipping.
Benton Fermentation Essence is a feather-like textured and fast-absorbing option that soothes, brightens, and increases the skin's suppleness. Thanks to its core Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, this liquid will recharge dull skin in a heartbeat. Moreover, preserving Benton's mission of reversing the harsher effects of time passage, this essence increases the elasticity and luminosity of your epidermis. Thus, this is ideal to boost skin cells' energy attending to the high concentration of fermented components.
Besides, a combination of Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid help to preserve optimal moisture levels, preventing dryness or dehydration on all skin types, including particularly sensitive ones. Finally, this soothing fragrance is pigment-free as well as incredibly inclusive. In fact, Benton prides itself on delivering clean as well as natural skincare products. In other words, this brand's selection of products aims to be as eco-friendly, transparent, and green as possible, improving the skin's overall condition.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: dull skin, uneven skin tone, and texture, aging and fatigue signs, loss of firmness, environmental aggressions, sensitivity;
- Time of application: daily, in the morning or evening;
- Age: 25+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: gives dull skin an energy boost, enhances suppleness and radiance, helps preserve optimal hydration levels, soothes rough/drier skin types, rejuvenates the epidermis, evens skin texture and tone, improves the skin's overall condition, strengthens skin tissues, enhances the skin's natural protective barrier against environmental aggressions;
- Formulated without: animal testing or animal origin ingredients, pigments, parabens, sulfates, oils, fragrance.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is filled with vitamins and antioxidants, fortifying the skin's organic moisture barrier. The fermentation process creates new substances (amino acids, organic acids) that contribute strongly towards recharging one's complexion;
- Sodium Hyaluronate, also known as Hyaluronic Acid, acts as a sponge helping the skin attract a vast quantity of water. Subsequently, the skin becomes extra plump and elastic;
- Ceramide NP holds skin tissues together and forms a protective layer to prevent moisture loss. At the same time, it shields your complexion from visible damage caused by environmental threats or free radicals. Hence, the skin becomes extra supple;
- Lastly, Panthenol acts as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory qualities. It tends to enhance the skin's hydration and elasticity, smoothing its appearance. Ultimately, this component retains moisture and water in the skin, allowing it to hydrate from the inside out.
How to use
Apply a few sprays of Benton Fermentation Essence right after cleansing and toning your face. Place a small portion into your hands and gently pat it onto the skin. Plus, make sure to include the neck area and wait until the liquid formula is completely absorbed. To intensify the treatment, follow this product with a revitalizing serum as well as moisturizing cream from the same range.
All Skin Types