Avène Hydrating Lip Balm SPF50+ is perfect for sunny days since it not only moisturizes the lips but also protects their sensitive skin from solar radiation. Containing a powerful blend of sunscreen filters and Vitamin E, it has not only the ability to protect from the harmful effects of solar radiation but also from free radicals and external aggressions. Both protecting and moisturizing it is the ideal lip care to take with you on every occasion. Whether practicing outdoor sports or in situations of sun exposure, this lip balm can easily provide your lips both comfort and protection. In addition, its pleasant creamy texture leaves no white traces for a total transparent finish. Easily gliding along your lips it perfectly hydrates and protects, leaving them soft and supple.
- Color: transparent;
- Coverage: none;
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity, dehydration, dryness;
- Time of application: before and during sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects against solar radiation, shields from free radicals, both moisturizes and nourishes the lips, leaves no white traces;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance, parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, with a unique and rich composition, has the ability to soothe, soften and calm while refreshing and hydrating damaged and irritated skin;
- Powerful blend of sunscreen filters that provide high and broad-spectrum protection against both UVB and UVA rays;
- Tocopheryl Glucoside, a form of Vitamin E, grants antioxidant properties. It protects against free radicals and also enhances the photoprotection of the sunscreen.
How to use
Apply Avène Hydrating Lip Balm SPF50+ to clean and dry lips before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.
Hydrates & Protects